Recipe by Sherrybeth
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 1 piece hershey chocolate bar with almonds (2 inch piece)
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half
- 1 marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange chocolate on top of 1/2 of graham cracker.
- Roast the marshmallow.
- Place marshmallow on top of chocolate and top with remaining graham cracker.
- If you prefer your chocolate a little more melted, you can put it in the microwave for a few second before topping with the hot marshmallow.