Prep 15 mins
Cook 96 hrs
This is the best ice cream pie that I've ever had! It is a very rich pie and the cook book says that it's not for the faint of heart! I got the recipe from a marshmallow fluff cookbook. Enjoy!
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 graham cracker crust, baked and cooled
- In a large bowl, combine the ice cream with the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
- Spoon the marshmallow fluff and chocolate syrup into the ice cream mixture, swirling gently to create a marbled effect.
- Spoon into the pie crust and freeze until firm.
- You may need to freeze this for 3 or 4 hours before serving.