Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I first tried these at my mother in law's place. They were the perfect size for my daughter and she loved them! Great for parties and easy to make too. Use 12 plastic cups (3 oz size)
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- Microwave on high, uncovered, for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips and place about 2 tbsp in each plastic cup.
- Stir marshmallow creme into pudding.
- Spoon into cups.
- Insert popsicle sticks into cups and freeze.
I gave this recipe to my brother and he made them for my nephew. He claimes they were easy and my nephew loved them! Unfortunately, he loved them too and fell off his diet. Great recipe he says.