Denise Nachtigal's Note:
I first tried these at my mother in law's place. They were the perfect size for my daughter and she loved them! Great for parties and easy to make too. Use 12 plastic cups (3 oz size)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwave safe bowl, combine pudding mix and milk.
- 2Microwave on high, uncovered, for 6 to 7 1/2 minutes or until bubbly and slightly thickened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 3Cool for 20 minutes, stirring several times.
- 4Meanwhile, combine peanuts and chocolate chips and place about 2 tbsp in each plastic cup.
- 5Stir marshmallow creme into pudding.
- 6Spoon into cups.
- 7Insert popsicle sticks into cups and freeze.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rocky Road Fudge Pops
Serving Size: 1 (991 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.0
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g