Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe but when I worked, I took it every Christmas season to people in my department. They loved it and looked forward to it every year. This year I baked it for my husband to take to associates in his department. It was well received. Enjoy!
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup seedless raisin
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 package devil's food cake mix, with pudding in the mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Kraft)
- 1 cup water
- Grease and flour 12 cup fluted tube pan.
- In small bowl, mix first 4 ingredients.
- In large bowl with mixer at low speed, beat together cake mix, eggs, real mayonnaise and water just until blended.
- Increase speed to medium, beat 2 minutes.
- Stir in nut mixture.
- Pour in prepared pan, bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- If desired, dust with confectioners sugar.
- Makes 12 servings.
this is so wonderful. i love the raisins and nuts and chocolate chips and marshmallows in the cake and the mayo makes it so moist!!!! great and easy cake!!!