Recipe by dojemi
These are sinfully delicious.
Top Review by Ms.Kitten
I was looking for a recipe to duplicate the rocky road bars served in my high school lunchroom. This sounded pretty close so I tried it. This recipe was SUPER hard to spready out in that large a pan. I had to take a drinking glass to flatten it out. But, it turned out ok. Not the recipe I was looking for, but still pretty good. I took it to work for a Halloween breakfast and labeled it "Bat Poop." It went over pretty well.
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate bits
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease bottom of 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Heat 1/2 cup chocolate bits and butter in 1 quart saucepan over low heat.
- Stir occasionally, till melted.
- Mix Bisquick, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Stir in chocolate/butter mixture; spread in pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows, nuts and rest of chcolate bits.
- Bake 10-15 minutes till marshmallows are light brown.
- Cut into 2" squares.