Recipe by Cookin' Elvis
Ramen noodle pasta with spinach and chicken is easy to make, inexpensive, and a lot of fun! You will enjoy the taste of the Ramen Noodles just like you did in college but with a lot more flavor of today.
Top Review by LadyEve
Love love love L O V E it! My kids eat it up (with a wee bit of initial encouragement ... I told them that it was called "Scare-dy Bird Soup" because anyone who wasn't brave enough to try it was a scare-dy bird) and I canNOT get enough of it! Thanks for posting ... but I'm dying of curiosity ... how on EARTH did you think of combining such surprisingly compatible ingredients? Very nice!
- 226.79 g chicken breast
- white pepper (five shakes)
- 2.46 ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (255.14 g) package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 85.04 g frozen spinach
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese (add per taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breast julienne style or cubed, add to sauce pan, saute in olive oil, white pepper and garlic cloves. Cook for only a couple of minutes until you see the chicken turn very light brown.
- Pour six cups of water into a medium pot, boil, add frozen spinach, 3 packs of Ramen Noodles, and Ramen Chicken spice, add 3 to 4 rotations of crushed black pepper, boil until noodles are soft (2 to 3 minutes max).
- Crack each egg and stir rapidly in the middle of the pasta mixture, one by one.
- Ladle into serving bowls and sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese. Enjoy with fork and spoon!