- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (1 lb) package saltine crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl stir together salad dressing mix, pepper flakes and garlic powder, set aside.
- Place crackers in a gallon-sized covered container.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Seal container.
- Gently roll to coat crackers.
- Let stand for 4 hours, rolling every 30 minutes to coat.