A deviation from chicken cordon bleu...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese or 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tomato, diced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon sage, rubbed
- 1Preheat over to 425°F.
- 2Pound breasts in plastic wrap until they are about 1/4" thick.
- 3In a bowl or plate combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- 4In a bowl melt the butter.
- 5Top each chicken breast with a slice of ham, a slice of cheese, diced tomatoes and a sprinkle of sage.
- 6Roll the chicken breast tightly tucking in the ends.
- 7Dip into melted butter.
- 8Roll in bread crumbs to coat evenly.
- 9Place seam side down in a casserole dish or baking pan with high walls. (I use a pyrex casserole dish).
- 10Sprinkle remaining cheese on top if desired. I usually do this with about 5-10 minutes left.
- 11Bake for 25min or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock 'n Roll Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 582.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: