1/1 Photo of Rock and Roll Rocky Road Brownies
These were such a huge hit, I had to post the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare the brownie mix with the eggs, oil, and coffee.
- 3Stir in the vanilla and 1/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- 4Spray a 13x9 in foil baking tray and pour the mix into it.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes or until a clean toothpick can be removed.
- 6While brownies are baking, mix the remaining chocolate chips with the crushed peanuts.
- 7Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle with half of the chocolate and nut mixture.
- 8Cover the brownies with the marshmallows and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate and nuts over that.
- 9Place back in the oven and broil until the marshmallows are gooey and beginning to brown. (You must keep a close eye on them as this happens rather quickly.).
- 10Allow to cool and then cut.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock and Roll Rocky Road Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g