Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These were such a huge hit, I had to post the recipe.
Make and share this Rock and Roll Rocky Road Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the brownie mix with the eggs, oil, and coffee.
- Stir in the vanilla and 1/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Spray a 13x9 in foil baking tray and pour the mix into it.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a clean toothpick can be removed.
- While brownies are baking, mix the remaining chocolate chips with the crushed peanuts.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and sprinkle with half of the chocolate and nut mixture.
- Cover the brownies with the marshmallows and sprinkle the rest of the chocolate and nuts over that.
- Place back in the oven and broil until the marshmallows are gooey and beginning to brown. (You must keep a close eye on them as this happens rather quickly.).
- Allow to cool and then cut.