Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 1 1⁄4 lbs turnips, peeled and cubed 1/2 inch
- 1 1⁄4 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed 1/2 inch
- 1 1⁄4 lbs granny smith apples, cubed 1/2 inch
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut in small pieces
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat 2 quart shallow baking dish with oil.
- Combine turnips, sweet potato, apples, cranberries, brown sugar and lemon juice in the baking dish.
- Bake for 1.5 hours or until tender. Stir every 45 minutes.
This was amazing! I used 1/4 cup maple syrup instead of 1/2 cup brown sugar. I also added a butternut squash to the mix. Soooo good! Thank you!