1/2 Photos of Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
This is a recipe that was emailed to me by Vita-Mix. I made some changes to suit our taste and the results were fantastic. This is prepared in the Vita-Mix in about 5 minutes. Serve over fresh cooked fettuccine with a crisp side salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 1Cook the fettuccine in salted water as per package directions.
- 2Place sauce ingredients in the Vita-Mix container in order specified except for Italian seasoning.
- 3Add 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning blend and secure 2-part lid.
- 4Select VARIABLE speed #1 and gradually increase spped to #10; then to HIGH.
- 5Allow the machine to run for 3 to 4 minutes or until heavy steam pours through the lid opening.
- 6Adjust salt and pepper to suit personal taste.
- 7Serve over freshly cooked fettucine, sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining Italian seasoning blend.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.6
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.3 mg
- Sodium 102.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers