This is adapted from a Better Homes & Gardens recipe. They called for chicken thighs, but I wanted to try it with pork. That said, the recipe has a couple options.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a large ovenproof skillet, heat oil, garlic, and a handful of cranberries. (I cut the berries in half for the skillet.).
- 3Salt and pepper each side of the chops.
- 4Add chops and brown each side, about five minutes per side.
- 5Place skillet in oven and roast, uncovered, 20 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, in a sauce pan, bring cranberries, juice, and brown sugar to a boil.
- 7Simmer sauce 15-20 minutes until thickened. (You could also add a teaspoon of corn starch mixed in a small amount of cranberry juice.).
- 8Serve chops topped with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pork Chops & Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 94.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 40.0 g