Sue Freeman's Note:
Easy, tasty and different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Toss mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- 3Place in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or jelly roll pan.
- 4Roast for 12 to 15 minutes until released juices are nearly evaporated and outside edges have just begun to brown.
- 5Remove pan from oven and turn mushrooms with spatula.
- 6Continue roasting until liquid has completely evaporated and mushrooms are uniformly brown, 5-10 minutes longer.
- 7While mushrooms roast, combine olives, garlic and thyme in a medium bowl.
- 8Add roasted mushrooms and vinegar and toss to coat.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Mushrooms w/ Olives, Garlic & Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 105.2
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g