Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy, tasty and different.
Make and share this Roasted Mushrooms w/ Olives, Garlic & Thyme recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb white mushroom, washed (halved if small or quartered if large)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted & coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Toss mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan or jelly roll pan.
- Roast for 12 to 15 minutes until released juices are nearly evaporated and outside edges have just begun to brown.
- Remove pan from oven and turn mushrooms with spatula.
- Continue roasting until liquid has completely evaporated and mushrooms are uniformly brown, 5-10 minutes longer.
- While mushrooms roast, combine olives, garlic and thyme in a medium bowl.
- Add roasted mushrooms and vinegar and toss to coat.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.