Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you're bored with salad, get back your spark with this unusual idea.
Make and share this Roasted Lettuce recipe from Food.com.
- Break off the outside leaves of the lettuces.
- Lay them on a plate and season with salt.
- Leave for about 15 minutes to 'bleed' and soften.
- Heat a large frying pan or wok until very hot.
- Toss the leaves with the olive oil and stir-fry for just a minute until they begin to wilt.
- Mix in the rice wine vinegar and drain on paper towel.
- Tastes better than spinach!