1/1 Photo of Roasted Kumara (Sweet Potato) Salad
Roasted sweet potato served on a bed romaine. Any nut can be subbed for the pine nuts, i.e. macadamia or pistachios.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large kumara, peeled and diced into cubes (sweet potato)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 6 leaves romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil, to taste
- 1 -2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the kumara in a baking dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Sprinkle on a pinch of salt. Roast for 25 minutes or until soft. Set aside to cool.
- 3Divide lettuce, tomato halves and radish slices between two chilled plates. Top each with half of the cooled kumara.
- 4Sprinkle on crumbled feta and pine nuts.
- 5Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Kumara (Sweet Potato) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.7
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 546.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 6.9 g