Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix (Lipton is best)
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 pound)
- 2 medium sweet potatoes (about 1 pound) or 2 medium yams, peeled, if desired, and cut into large chunks (about 1 pound)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In large plastic bag or bowl, combine all ingredients. Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until potatoes are evenly coated.
- In a 13 x 9 inch baking or roasting pan, arrange potatoes in one layer, discard bag.
- Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden.
These were excellent easy to do with most items you already have on hand. Thanks
Cooking time and amounts were perfect. It was so quick to throw together. I used a homemade version of the onion soup mix (Dry Onion Soup Mix Substitute), which was great, they weren't overly salty. Made for 'I Recommend' tag.