Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This can be served as a first course or as a side dish.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Flan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Butter six 4 ounce ramekins.
- Roast the heads of garlic. Squeeze the cloves from the skins and mash into a paste.
- Combine 3-4 tablespoons of the paste in a food processor with eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Pulse until smooth. Add the heavy cream and pulse just until mixed.
- Pour into the ramekins and place the ramekins into a water bath.
- Bake until set and golden brown and knife comes out clean (about 35-45 minutes). Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Run a knife around the inside edge of each ramekin and turn out onto serving plates.