This can be served as a first course or as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Butter six 4 ounce ramekins.
- 2Roast the heads of garlic. Squeeze the cloves from the skins and mash into a paste.
- 3Combine 3-4 tablespoons of the paste in a food processor with eggs, salt, and pepper.
- 4Pulse until smooth. Add the heavy cream and pulse just until mixed.
- 5Pour into the ramekins and place the ramekins into a water bath.
- 6Bake until set and golden brown and knife comes out clean (about 35-45 minutes). Let cool for about 5 minutes.
- 7Run a knife around the inside edge of each ramekin and turn out onto serving plates.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Flan
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.2
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 448.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g