Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Roasted Garlic and Onion Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Sliced top of garlic head off to expose cloves.
- Sliced onion toss both together in olive oil, place on baking tray and bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until garlic cloves have browned. Remove and let cool.
- Cube the potatoes and boil until for tender, drain well.
- Remove garlic cloves from head, place them and the onion slices in a blender, add 1/2 cup cream to make the mix loose, blend until smooth.
- In a sauce pan melt the butter and add the garlic cream mixture plus 1/2 cup more cream. Add salt, pepper, and cajun seasoning to taste.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and mash until smooth and creamy adding more cream if potatoes are too dry.