Recipe by quick meal
I work a lot and usually don't get home from work until 6 or so. Therefore I have to come up with or find recipes that are quick and easy and of course delish. I use this in mashed potatoes mainly but it can be put in about anything you need roasted garlic for.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove outside (flaky) skins from whole garlic bulb.
- Cut the top off from the bulb to expose all individual cloves.
- Place on a piece of foil which has been folded in half to make a double layer.
- Drizzle bulb with Olive Oil. Salt and pepper.
- Wrap the bulb tightly with the foil.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap and allow to cool, if desired.
- Squeeze the garlic from the bulb and into whatever you want to be sweet, garlicky and delish. (Be careful, the garlic coming out will be hot).