Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe off a plain flavored yogurt container. It's delicious and really healthy too!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs eggplants, raw, peeled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄16 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly pierce eggplant with a fork and brush with 1 t olive oil.
- Place on a foil lined cooke sheet and roast, turning occasionally until the flesh is tender (45-60).
- Let cool slightly.
- Remever the skin from the eggplant and place in a food processor with yogurt, garlic, parsley, tahini, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and remaining olive oil.
- Process until smooth.
- Adjust seasoning and serve on top of bruschetta, with pita chips or vegetables.
This was not something for me. I think it may have ok without the yogurt.