Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are roasted chickpeas that can be eaten like Potato chips. Healthy and kids just love them.
- 4 sprays nonstick cooking spray
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 375.
- dry chickpeas with a paper towel.
- Toss chickpeas with seasonings and oil.
- spray a cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
- roast chickpeas 35-40 minutes until they have shrunk slightly and are golden brown.