Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 500°. Place the cauliflower and garlic cloves on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, cumin and pepper. Drizzle the seasoned oil over the cauliflower and garlic; toss to coat.
- Spread the vegetables in a single layer and roast until the cauliflower is tender and lightly charred, 25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly, then, using your fingers, squeeze the roasted garlic cloves out of their skins into a large serving bowl; discard the skins.
- Add the roasted cauliflower and almonds to the garlic and toss.