- 4 bananas, firm,ripe
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 25 g butter, chilled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 limes, zest of
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Halve each banana lengthways leaving the skin on.
- Place on the baking tray flesh side up.
- Sprinkle top of each banana with sugar and lime juice and dot with the butter.
- Bake for 15 minutes until softened and golden with dark skins.
- Serve drizzled with maple syrup and topped with icecream and zest.