Recipe by carmenskitchen
I've combined a few of my favorite things, resulting in a truly splendid and robust side dish worthy of company!
- 453.59 g asparagus
- 22.18 ml olive oil
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 1.23 ml cracked pepper
- 59.14 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 118.29 ml walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Trim and wash asparagus then arrange in a shallow roasting pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss asparagus to evenly coat.
- Roast in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with blue cheese, then top with walnuts.