Recipe by carmenskitchen
I've combined a few of my favorite things, resulting in a truly splendid and robust side dish worthy of company!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Trim and wash asparagus then arrange in a shallow roasting pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss asparagus to evenly coat.
- Roast in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with blue cheese, then top with walnuts.