- 14 ounces penne
- 1 lb asparagus, each spear trimmed and cut into 3 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 slices prosciutto, snipped into pieces
- 7 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 16 basil leaves
- parmesan cheese, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400°F Boil the pasta in salted water. Put the asparagus into a roasting tin, then toss with the oil and prosciutto. Roast for 10 mins until the prosciutto starts to crisp up, stir in the tomatoes, then cook for 5 mins more.
- Drain the pasta, then add to the roasting tin along with the torn basil leaves and seasoning. Stir well until everything is glistening, then serve in bowls, scattered with grated Parmesan.