Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
a nice salad for a change to the normal salads you have a bbq
Make and share this Roast Pumpkin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 kg pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- garlic-flavored non-stick spray
- 200 g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 350 g reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 tablespoons ww balsamic dressing
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Place the pumpkin and tomatoes in tow separate baking dishes and spray both with garlic spray (tomatoes should be cut side up).
- Bake the pumpkin for 15 mins, then add the tomatoes to the oven and bake both for a further 30 mins or until the pumpkin is golden and tender.
- Set aside to cool.
- Cook the beans in boiling water until tender, drain and cool under cold water.
- To serve, arrange the spinach leave on a platter and top with the pumpkin, tomatoes, beans and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with the balsamic dressing.