Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Posted for zaar world tour II.
Make and share this Roast Potatoes and Rosemary (British) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 4 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- dice potatoes into one inch cubes.
- add garlic, rosemary leaves, and olive oil and toss in baking pan.
- cover with sprinkling of salt and pepper.
- bake for 45 minutes until soft in center and crispy on outside. Turn occasionally for even cooking.