1/1 Photo of Roast Chicken With Potato, Capsicum and Tomato
This is a one-easy-dish roast !!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220 C.
- 2Wrap each chicken breast in a piece of bacon.
- 3Combine vegetables, garlic, salt and pepper in a large, shallow baking dish, mix well.
- 4Push vegies to the sides of the dish.
- 5Place chicken in centre, turn to coat in the oil.
- 6Bake uncovered 25 minutes until chicken is just cooked through.
- 7Add parsley to vegetables.
- 8Remove chicken from pan, slice thickly.
- 9Serve with vegetables and pan juices.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Chicken With Potato, Capsicum and Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.7
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: