Prep 3 hrs
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from my first gift from DH in 1992, a cookbook called Recipes From South Dakota with love. These rolls are luscious, in fact ridiculous in their taste and how easy they are to make.
- Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Cut 1 loaf bread into 16 pieces.
- Shape into balls.
- Mix all topping ingredients together in saucepan over low heat until melted.
- Pour over dough.
- Cut second loaf in 16 pieces and roll into balls.
- Place over caramel mixture.
- Let rise 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Turn pan onto serving plate and enjoy.