Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I have had this as a casserole, but just came across this specific way of preparing it. I imagine it will be more crispy than the other recipe which I will like.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 30 Ritz crackers, finely crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Thin sour cream with milk.
- Dip chicken in sour cream.
- Mix pepper with cracker crumbs, and roll chicken to coat.
- Bake in greased, shallow baking dish at 350 for 55 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.