Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Yummy Yummy! These crackers are great during the Holiday Season! Once you start to eat them, you have to pry yourself away from the bowl!
- 2 boxes Ritz Bits miniature crackers or 2 (12 ounce) bags oyster crackers
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package ranch dressing mix (dry)
- Mix together your seasoning mix.
- Place your crackers into a large bowl.
- Pour the seasoning mix over the crackers.
- Stir well to coat the crackers, so the oil doesn't just soak into the crackers in the bottom of the bowl.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Store in a resealable container.