I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- 2Mix mayo and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in separate medium bowl. DIP chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides.
- 3Place on ungreased baking sheet. BAKE 20 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- 4Round Out The Meal Serve with a steamed vegetable and a mixed green salad.
- 5Great Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing or KRAFT Ranch Dressing for the mayo and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritz Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 431.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 31.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: