Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by marylyn.
Top Review by Daniel'sWife
I took your suggestion, and made this using caesar dressing -- delicious! So quick and simple, but really tasty. The chicken came out moist and tender, and quite flavorful. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup kraft mayo real mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 25 Ritz crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 1⁄4 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F
- Mix mayo and lemon juice in medium bowl; set aside. Combine cracker crumbs and cheese in separate medium bowl. DIP chicken in mayo mixture, then roll in cracker crumb mixture until evenly coated on all sides.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet. BAKE 20 minute or until chicken is cooked through (170°F).
- Round Out The Meal Serve with a steamed vegetable and a mixed green salad.
- Great Substitute Prepare as directed, substituting 1/4 cup KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing or KRAFT Ranch Dressing for the mayo and lemon juice.