1/1 Photo of "Rise and Shine" German Fruit Pancake
Andy Wold's Note:
Source: KBYU's Culinary Creations with Mary Crafts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2With an electric mixer or wire whisk, beat eggs until frothy.
- 3Whisk in flour.
- 4Stir in milk and salt.
- 5Melt butter in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
- 6(Be sure the handle is not plastic!) Pour mixture into hot skillet and place in preheated oven.
- 7Bake 15 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden.
- 8The center will be shaped like a bowl.
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Fill with fruit, dust with powdered sugar and sprinkle with almonds.
- 11Serve immediately.
- 12(May divide into two 8-inch pan pizza dishes, cook for 7 minutes.).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Rise and Shine" German Fruit Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.0
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.2 mg
- Sodium 260.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 5.9 g