Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
Delicious with Baked Beans and Coleslaw!
- 1 rattlesnake, per person cleaned
- 1⁄2 cup tomato chow chow
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons finely grated green peppers
- salt & pepper
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Wash, dry and cut snake into 4 inch pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and allow meat to marinate for 2 hours.
- Lay snake on grill and cook slowly, basting frequently.
- Serve when tender.