Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
What would you not like about this recipe? Browines, cookies, Ice cream, caramel...and it is sooo easy to make. This came from one of the chefs at Bar Abilene.
- 1 brownie (2 x 2-inch)
- 4 Oreo cookies
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (6 ounce)
- 1 scoop cinnamon ice cream (6 ounce)
- 2 ounces caramel sauce
- 2 ounces chocolate syrup
- whipped cream (to garnish)
- Crumble brownie and cookies into a mixing bowl.
- Add ice cream.
- Mix together.
- Place into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel sauce over the top.
- Top with whipped cream.
Ok, I KNEW this was gonna be great before I even made it...how can you go wrong with these ingredients? The only thing I was apprehensive about was the cinnamon ice cream, but WOW...that's what really takes this over the top! I halved everything because this would be HUGE for one person, but otherwise followed the recipe exact. I think next time I'd try hot fudge rather than chocolate syrup, but that's the ONLY thing I can think of that could possibly improve this. Thanks for posting this...I never would have thought of this combo and it was delicious!