- 6 medium baking potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 1⁄2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake potatoes about 1 hour, until tender.
- Cut thin lengthwise slice from each potato; scoop out inside, leaving a thin shell.
- Mash potatoes in a large bowl until no lumps remain.
- Mix in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- Place potato shells on ungreased cookie sheet; fill shells with potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes until filling is hot.