Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from South Beach Diet Daily Dish.
- 1⁄2 cup quartered strawberry
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pistachios
- mint leaf, for garnish
- In a blender or food processor, combine the quartered strawberries, orange peel, and sugar substitute and blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Gently stir in the sliced strawberries. Cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, evenly divide the ricotta among 2 serving bowls. Pour equal amounts of the strawberry mixture over the ricotta, then sprinkle with the pistachios. Garnish with the mint leaves.