My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375'degrees.
- 2Coat 4 1 cup baking cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In food processor combine ricotta cheese, milk, eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, vanilla, bread and brown sugar.
- 4Whirl til smooth.
- 5Pour into prepared dishes.
- 6Place dishes in baking dish filled with 1 inch simmering water.
- 7Bake 40-45 minutes til knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Remove from oven, cool and then chill.
- 9Cherry Sauce: In small sauce pan combine cherries, preserves, lemon juice; mix cornstarch with water and add to cherries bring to a boil cook for 1 minute.
- 10Cool and chill.
- 11Serve over custard.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta custards with cherry sauce
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 188.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese