Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 375'degrees.
- Coat 4 1 cup baking cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor combine ricotta cheese, milk, eggs, egg whites, lemon juice, vanilla, bread and brown sugar.
- Whirl til smooth.
- Pour into prepared dishes.
- Place dishes in baking dish filled with 1 inch simmering water.
- Bake 40-45 minutes til knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool and then chill.
- Cherry Sauce: In small sauce pan combine cherries, preserves, lemon juice; mix cornstarch with water and add to cherries bring to a boil cook for 1 minute.
- Cool and chill.
- Serve over custard.
Very creamy and delicious!