Recipe by Kikimony
These are the simplest, richest and most delicious butterscotch cookies you will ever try! Yummy in their tummy!
Top Review by chia
these cookies got really mixed reviews in my household. dh thought they were the best ever, but the kids thought they were way too sweet. i do want to say that they were very easy to make
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) packageof pillsbury butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl combine first first five ingredients.
- Mix well.
- (the dough will be crumbly).
- Stir in desired amount of chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls.
- Place 2" apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes BEFORE removing and then place on plate.