Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are the simplest, richest and most delicious butterscotch cookies you will ever try! Yummy in their tummy!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) packageof pillsbury butter recipe cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- butterscotch chips
- In a mixing bowl combine first first five ingredients.
- Mix well.
- (the dough will be crumbly).
- Stir in desired amount of chips.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls.
- Place 2" apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes BEFORE removing and then place on plate.
these cookies got really mixed reviews in my household. dh thought they were the best ever, but the kids thought they were way too sweet. i do want to say that they were very easy to make
Super yummy, they come out looking perfect! Note: Half a bag of chips is plenty! Thanks for such a great recipe!
So easy and very tasty! One of our favorite desserts! Thanks!