Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great way to use of raspberries when they are in season. Keep some frozen on hand for this rich creamy smoothie.
- 2⁄3 cup frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 whole red raspberries (optional)
- Place raspberries and milk in blender.
- Cover and process 10-15 seconds.
- To remove seeds strain through a sieve into small bowl and return to blender.
- Add frozen yogurt and vanilla to blender; process 10-15 seconds till smooth.
- Garnish with whole raspberries.