Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 12 mins
this is a tasty fruit loaf from the breville instruction recipe book i got with my machine
Make and share this Rich Fruit Loaf Bread Machine recipe from Food.com.
- 290 ml water
- 29.58 ml oil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 9.85 ml grated orange rind (optional)
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 4.92 ml bread improver (can be optional)
- 29.58 ml powdered milk
- 14.79 ml mixed spice
- 6.16 ml yeast
add at beep
- 78.07 ml mixed fruit
- 29.58 ml sultanas
- 14.79 ml prune, chopped
- 14.79 ml glace cherries, halved (or your mix of fruit)
- place ingredients in order above or to your machines instructions.
- start on sweet setting with your crust colour selected.