Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are just little pizzas that you make with biscuits! I made these for dinner tonite. I added pepperoni to mine.
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (10)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ragu pizza sauce, rich & meaty meat sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a 12-cup muffin pan, evenly press each biscuit in bottom. and up sides of each cup.
- Evenly spoon meat sauce into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Evenly sprinkle tops with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
These are easy and yummy! I remember trying my hand at these when I was younger. They'll make a hearty snack, or would be wonderful as an accompaniment to a nice bowl of soup on a cold day! I usually have the ingredients for this, so into my rotation it will go! Thanks for sharing, Coffee lover! Made for Fall PAC '09.