Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A dish that takes no time to whip up, but good for a normal meal or finger food for a party you are organizing. Double the recipe...it's worth it! From Donna Hay's Dining cookbook
- Wash fish, pat dry on absorbent paper and cut into 12 pieces.
- Place chillies, sesame oil, coriander, basil and cumin seeds in a spice grinder or mortar and pestle, and grind until they form a rough paste.
- Spread paste over fish.
- Brush rice papers with warm water and set aside for 4 minutes or until they are soft.
- Place a piece of fish on each round, fold in sides and roll to enclose.
- Heat a little oil in a frypan over medium heat.
- Cook fish parcels for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until rice paper is golden and crispy, and fish is tender.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle fish with sesame seeds, and serve with steamed asian greens drizzled with oyster sauce and steamed jasmine rice.