Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My own concoction. Added nutrition from raisins and peanuts.
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2-1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (400 g) package marshmallows
- 2 unsweetened chocolate squares
- In large bowl, stir together raisins, chocolate chips, peanuts and Rice Krispies.
- Over low heat, melt together margarine, marshmallows, and chocolate squares.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cereal mixture, and stir until well mixed and coated.
- Lightly press into greased 9x13 pan.