- 59.14 ml butter
- 283.49 g package marshmallows, mini (4 C total) or 283.49 g packageregular size marshmallows (4 C total)
- 1182.95 ml Rice Krispies (regular or chocolate flavor)
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave margarine and marshmallows on high for 1 minutes in microwave-safe, very large mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- (You can spray the bowl with cooking spray or grease with oil beforehand so the marshmallow stuff won't stick.) Microwave at high 1 minute longer.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add cereal.
- Stir until well coated.
- Spray or grease a funnel with oil, cooking spray or shortening.
- Spray two baggies and place on your hands, oiled side out.
- This will keep your hands from getting yucky.
- Press rice krispy mixture into the funnel (use waxed paper instead of your hand to press), and then place molded rise krispy kiss on waxed paper.
- You may need to shape them a little more to make them look like kisses.
- Repeat until you have used all of your rice krispy mixture.