Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
An instant, easy low-calorie and low-fat delicious snack, the taste makes it seem like you are indulging in apple pie. Uses only 3 easy ingredients.
- 1⁄2 cup Rice Krispies
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup no-sugar-added fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Measure out 1/2 cup rice krispies into a microwavable bowl.
- Add cinnamon and the 2 T. of syrup.
- Microwave for about 20 seconds or until bubbly, remove and stir until mixed evenly.
- Add ice cream and enjoy the flavors of faux apple pie!
Nothing great about this recipe. I thought the combination of flavours didn't mix well. I was disappointed
This was fun to try! I used Multigrain Cheerios since that was all I had, sugar free syrup & cut the recipe in half. I used some vanilla yogurt instead of ice cream & it was done in a flash! Thank u for sharing!
I cut the recipe in half and it tastes great! An easy and small dessert :)