Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 hrs
A great frozen dessert.
- 500 ml lime sherbet
- 500 ml raspberry sherbet
- 500 ml pineapple sherbet
- Chill 1.5 L or 6 cup metal mold.
- Soften sherbet slightly with a wooden spoon and press firmly in layers in mold.
- Do one layer at a time returning it to the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until firm, before packing the next layer on top.
- Cover the finished bombe with foil and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- To unmold dip in warm water and invert on to chilled plate.
- Cut into slices or wedges to serve.