Recipe by tazdevilfan
Kids from 1 to 101 love them, and they’re always a huge hit no matter where or when I share them with others.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 11 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Stir in the marshmallow creme until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in cereal until blended.
- Press half of the mixture into a greased 15x10x1-inch pan; spread with peanut butter. Carefully spread with hot fudge topping. Press the remaining cereal mixture over fudge layer (pan will be full). Cool for 10 minutes before cutting.