Delicious, slightly tart fruit filling with tasty rich custard. Very easy to do, so it's perfect for those days that you crave for something sweet NOW.
- Cut rhubarb on pieces and cook them with sugar and cinnamon for 10 minutes until they soften slightly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees (190 celsius).
- Spread the fruit filling in the baking dish and cover with strawberry halves.
- Beat eggs and sugar just to blend them, then mix in other ingredients. Pour over the fruit.
- Bake for 20 minutes until brown.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.